Sands Investment Group is Pleased to Exclusively Offer For Sale the New Construction Triple Net Ground Lease Property Located at 2100 Hall-Johnson Road in Grapevine, Texas.
- New 20-Year Absolute Triple Net (NNN) Ground Lease – Estimated Completion Date is December 2019
- Corporate Guaranteed
- Dual Access at Signalized Corner Off Hwy 121 and Hall-Johnson Road With a Combined VPD of Over 164,711 Vehicles
- Excellent Demographics With Over 35,359 Residents Making an Average Household Income of $140,000 Within a 2-Mile Radius
- Strategically Located With Several Neighborhoods and Schools Surrounding the Store Including Colleyville Heritage High School, Grapevine Elementary, Heritage Elementary & Middle Schools and Holy Trinity Catholic School
- Minutes From the Shops at Vineyard Village Including: Lowe’s, Marshall’s, Staples, Bed Bath & Beyond, PetSmart, LA Fitness, and Restaurants Including Chipotle, Schlotzsky’s, Chili’s, Smoothie King and IHOP
- Just 6-Miles to the DFW International Airport and 30 Minutes into Downtown Dallas
- Grapevine is a Suburb of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Which Encompasses 13 Counties and is the Largest Inland MSA in the U.S. With a Population of Over 7,540,000
- The City’s Top Employers are the DFW International Airport, GameStop Corporation and UPS
- Historic Grapevine is the Premier Destination in North Texas Known For It’s 19th and 20th Century Buildings; Hop Aboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad or Unwind at One of Grapevine’s Wine Tasting Rooms; Grapevine is Host to the Annual GrapeFest, Now in Its 33rd Year and is the Largest Wine Festival in the Southwest U.S.
- Nearby Tenants: UPS, Sonic, BB&T, Wendy’s, Tom Thumb, CVS, Shell, Bank of the West and Grapevine Powersports
In Cooperation with Sands Investment Group Austin, LLC – Lic. # 9004706
Read additional thought leadership content from SIG, specializing in absolute triple net lease opportunities