Sands Investment Group is pleased to present this NNN medical property located in West Point, Mississippi.
- 10 New Construction Fast Pace Urgent Care Clinics for Sale Individually or as a Portfolio
- Corporate Guarantee from FP Urgent Care, LLC
- Fast Pace Urgent Care Currently Operates Over 90 Clinics Across 3 States
- Parent Company, Revelstoke, Recently Completed 23 Fast Pace Acquisitions Representing More Than $1.2 Billion of Total Enterprise Value
- Ideal 1031 Exchange Opportunity
- Long-Term Leases in Place with 12 Years Remaining
- 1.25% Annual Increases
- Philadelphia, Waynesboro and Magee Locations are an Absolute Triple Net (NNN) Lease Investment with Little to No Landlord Responsibilities – All Other Locations are Triple Net Leases with Landlord Responsible for Roof/Structure and Parking Lot (Structural Only)
- Stable Regional Tenant Undergoing Rapid Growth
- Most Clinics Are Located Along Regional Arterials with Fast Food and Other Surrounding Retail as Neighboring Tenants
- Urgent Care is a $16 Billion Industry with 3.5% Annual Growth. Approximately 9,300 Clinics In Operation in the U.S as of Nov. 2015 Employing Approximately 73,000 Healthcare Professionals*
In Cooperation with JDS Real Estate Investment Services, Inc.
Read additional thought leadership content from SIG, specializing in absolute triple net lease opportunities