Tenant: Warehouse & NTB Tire | Jacksonville, NC
Premises: 35,899 SF
Renewal Options: 2 x 5 Years
Lease Expiration: 10/31/2027
Lease Type: Absolute NNN
Rental Increases: Annual CPI (More Than 2%, But Not to Exceed 4% Annually)
Sands Investment Group is Pleased to Present For Sale the Industrial Absolute Net Located in Jacksonville, North Carolina. This Deal Includes a Value-Add Opportunity With Only 27% of the Building Occupied By NTB Tire, Thus Leaving 73% of the Buildings Warehouse and Office Space Vacant and Ready For a New Tenant, Providing For a Unique Investment.
In Cooperation With Sands Investment Group North Carolina, LLC – Lic. #29362 BoR: Amar Goli – Lic. NC #310575
Read Additional Thought Leadership Content From SIG, Specializing in Absolute Triple Net Lease Opportunities
We strive to be a go-to resource for your car’s health. With a huge range of tires and quality products at the guaranteed lowest price, combined with fast, hassle-free service, our bumper-to-bumper auto care is all you need, every time. Whenever your vehicle requires service or repair, you can trust our highly qualified technicians to get you back on the road. We’ll even help you remember the important to-dos like oil changes and routine service. The TBC Retail Group® includes NTB® and Tire Kingdom® stores. Together, there are more than 600 locations in 26 states. National Tire & Battery (NTB) was created in 1997 through the merger of two highly regarded tire retailers. NTB’s expert service, vast selection, state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional commitment to
customers has earned them a reputation for high-quality auto care.