Tenant: World Class Gymnastics | Suffolk, VA
Premises: 14,400 SF
Renewal Options: 2 x 5 Years
Lease Expiration: 3/31/2025
Lease Type: NN
Rental Increases: 2% Annually
We Are Pleased to Present For Sale the 14,400 SF Industrial NN Asset Located at 5196 Nansemond Pkwy in Suffolk, Virginia. This Deal Includes a Building That is in Excellent Condition and Was Specifically Designed For the Tenant, Providing For a Unique Investment.
- 600+ Enrollment Count
- A Build-to-Suite in 2015; Building is in Excellent Condition and Was Specifically Designed For This Tenant
- Located at the Intersection of Nansemond Pkwy and Shoulders Hill Road Which See a Combined Traffic Count of 20,768 VPD
- Excellent Demographics in an Affluent Neighborhood With a Population of 75,117 Residents Making an Average Household Income of $99,947 Within a 5-Mile Radius
- Minutes From the Chesapeake Square Mall, the Crossroads at Chesapeake Square Shopping Center and the Walmart Supercenter
- Adjacent to the Frito Lay Corporate Offices
- Other Distribution Centers Nearby Include: Target, QVC, SYSCO, Kraft, Lipton and Massimo Zanetti Beverage
- Peanuts is the Major Agricultural Industry For Suffolk and the City is Home For Planters’ Peanuts and the Mascot Mr. Peanut
- Suffolk is an Independent City in the Commonwealth of Virginia; It is the Largest City in the State and Has Miles of Waterfront Property
- Newport News is 30 Minutes While Richmond is Almost 2 Hours Northwest
In Cooperation With: Scott Reid & ParaSell Inc., a Licensed VA Broker #0226032019 Scott Reid & ParaSell, Inc. Works With Prospective Virginia Resident Buyers SIG Works With Non-Resident Prospective Buyers
Read Additional Thought Leadership Content From SIG, Specializing in Absolute Triple Net Lease Opportunities
World Class Gymnastics is a National Training Center to develop well-rounded student-athletes by providing a safe and exciting environment for all. World Class Gymnastics offers young gymnasts the professional training they’ve been looking for by world-class gymnastics coaches.
World Class is open to all young gymnasts, regardless of age or ability. In fact, the youngest group of future flippers, known as the Partner Pals, range from 18 months to two years of age. There are 85 competitive gymnasts at the Newport News location and about 400 recreational students.
In 2004 World Class Gymnastics earned the prestigious designation of USA Gymnastics National Training Center by having one of the gymnasts earn a spot on the National Team. In 16 years of gym ownership Tami Elliott has successfully grown a boys and girls team from 40 to over 200 gymnasts.