Sands Investment Group is Pleased to Present for Sale the 3,100 SF VetCor NN Lease Located at 2981 Iowa Drive in Troy, MI. This Deal Includes a 5 Year Lease With Limited Landlord Responsibilities and 2% Annual Rent Increases, Providing For a Secured Investment.
- This is a Double Net (NN) Lease With Landlord Responsibilities Limited to Roof and Structure
- The Landlord Benefits From 2% Annual Rent Increases Providing a Growing Hedge Against Inflation
- The Maple Veterinary Hospital Was Acquired By VetCor in March of 2023 Due to the Site’s Strong Performance and Presence in the Community
- Leading Operator: VetCor of Michigan, LLC is a Subsidiary of VetCor Holdings, One of the Largest Private Equity-Backed Services Providers in the Nation, With 839 Locations in 40 States and Canada
- The Veterinary Services Market Has Had Significant Revenue Growth of 11.40% Since 2019 and is Expected to Reach $56.60 Billion By 2029
- Veterinary Hospitals Are Sound Investments as They Are Pandemic and E-Commerce Resistant and Have Low Relocation Rates
- Maple Veterinary Hospital Provides Services Ranging From Microchipping, Diagnostics, Dental Care, Laser Therapy, Surgery and Pet Emergencies, Etc.
IN COOPERATION WITH: Sands Investment Group Michigan, LLC – Lic. # 6505424119 31235 Harper Avenue, St. Clair Shores, MI 48082 Direct# 586.210.6178 Broker of Record: Max Freedman – MI Lic. # 6502424113
Read Additional Thought Leadership Content From SIG, Specializing in Absolute Triple Net Lease Opportunities