SIG brokers closed a deal on a retail pet store property in Illinois, leveraging marketing techniques and industry connections to bring in 5 offers in 48 hours.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top NNN listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Gabe Simpson, along with co-brokers Kaveh Ebrahimi and Zach Martin, were able to successfully bring in multiple offers for a retail pet store NNN property in Schaumburg, IL.
- VCA Animal Hospitals, Inc. in Schaumburg, IL
- Deal Type: Private Owner
- Property Type: Retail, Pet Store
- Price: $1,650,000.00
- CAP Rate: 7.22%
- The first offer chosen backed out unexpectedly
- The existing landlord had financial responsibility for roof and structural repairs, and there was a retaining wall that needed to be replaced
- First deal closed for SIG Broker, Gabe Simpson. Got the listing by cold calling for only 1 month with SIG and received 5 offers within 48 hours
- SIG helped negotiate a $7,750 for credit at closing for repairs needed on a retaining wall on the property
- Used the first offer as leverage to other 2 offers received after first potential buyer backed out
- Buyer’s broker was very attentive, responsive and easy to work with
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a pet retail property for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the net lease investment process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.