Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG lead broker Rahill Lakhani, along with co-broker Susan Annis, was able to sell this Texaco net lease property despite client’s price expectations.
- Texaco Truck Stop, Thomasville, GA
- Property Type: Convenience Store
- Client Type: Recurring SIG Client, Developer
- Price: $3,350,000
- CAP: 8.96%
- Challenge 1: High price.
- Challenge 2: Client wanted a quick closing.
- Sold the property under the client’s requested timeline.
- Sold the property at the expected price.
- Provided the client the financing needed for future deals.
- Over $5,000,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $800,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,400 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America 2020
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2020
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2019, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a convenience store for sale to add consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches including convenience stores and gas stations. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.