SIG brokers successfully handled the transaction on a CVS drugstore in Atlanta, Georgia despite facing multiple challenges.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts for commercial real estate in Atlanta. In this deal, lead SIG broker Amanda Reeves and co-brokers Doug Roland, Dan Hoogesteger, and Danny Held successfully closed a CVS transaction despite facing challenges with the age of the listing and multiple instances of the deal falling out of escrow.
- CVS, Atlanta, GA
- Property Type: Drugstore
- Client Type: Developer, Recurring Client
- Price: $6,584,000
- Challenge 1: The deal fell in and out of escrow with a few buyers.
- Challenge 2: The location was on the market for a while.
- Placed client goal as a top priority.
- Leveraged creative and consistent marketing strategies to bring in potential buyers, including going back to previously interested parties.
- Secured a buyer who was ready to acquire the property.
- Achieved an offer close to asking price.
- Over $4,700,000,000 (4.7 Billion) in Closed Transactions
- Over $800,000,000 (800 Million) in Active Inventory
- Over 2,200 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, 2020
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in buying or selling a CVS? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.