SIG brokers helped a real estate investor move out of the dollar store space by selling his Dollar General property in Cookeville, TN.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Todd Lewis, along with co-broker Elan Sieder, was able to successfully market and sell a Dollar General listing in Cookeville, TN.
- Dollar General – Cookeville, TN
- Property Type: Dollar/Discount Store For Sale
- Client Type: Private Owner
- List Price: $1,096,843
- Closing CAP Rate: 7.68%
- Unhelpful title/escrow
- The seller provided due diligence in a disorganized manner
- Leveraged connections and marketing to bring in the right buyer
- Overcame challenges by upholding a good relationship with the buyer and the buyer’s broker to keep the patient in the process
- Placed client goal as a top priority
- Sold 33 bips off list price and closed 49 days from PSA execution
- Seller was very satisfied with how SIG marketed the property, and is expected to become a repeat client
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in a Dollar General investment opportunity for consistent returns in your portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire triple net properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.