CVS property for sale in Lake Worth, FL is successfully handled by SIG brokers.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top net lease listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Adam Scherr and co-broker Ben Holland successfully double-ended a CVS property deal with an aggressive CAP.
- CVS, Lake Worth, FL
- Property Type: CVS Drugstore
- Client Type: Recurring SIG Client
- Price: $4,100,000
- Closing CAP: 5.55%
- Challenge 1: There was a lot of traction on the deal, which made it difficult to choose the right buyer.
- Challenge 2: The CAP on this deal was fairly aggressive.
- Placed client goal as a top priority.
- Used industry expertise to vet potential buyers and chose the one with the highest probability of success.
- Strategically double ended the deal and experienced very few issues or delays.
- Built a positive relationship with the seller and opened up the opportunity for more deals in the future.
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $750,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,100 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in buying or selling a drugstore property? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.