SIG brokers successfully closed the transaction on a large Safeway grocery store property in Eugene, OR, bringing in a buyer for a non-exclusive listing.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Andrew Chana with co-brokers Dan Hoogesteger, Chris Sands and Andrew Ackerman brought in a buyer for a non-exclusive Safeway listing in Eugene, OR.
- Safeway, Eugene, OR
- Property Type: Grocery Store For Sale
- Client Type: Recurring SIG Client, Developer
- Price: $17,788,431
- SIG wasn’t exclusively representing the seller, so we had issues with not having a rep agreement.
- Placed client goal as a top priority.
- Leveraged SIG network and connections to bring in a buyer.
- Kept the deal in-house with a recurring SIG client who had worked with Chris Sands.
- Quick due diligence and closing with little to no conflict throughout the escrow.
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $750,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,100 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring or selling a grocery property? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN listings in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.