SIG broker successfully managed the transaction on a vacant Sizzler property in Lomita, CA.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Dan Hoogesteger brought in a buyer for a vacant Sizzler property for sale in Lomita, CA.
- Sizzler, Lomita, CA
- Property Type: Restaurant
- Client Type: Private Owner
- Price: $2,800,000
- Challenge 1: The building was vacant.
- Challenge 2: The deal fell out of escrow many times with other buyers.
- Placed client goal as a top priority.
- Leveraged SIG connections, marketing, and cold-calling to bring in a buyer.
- Worked closely with the seller to ensure they were updated throughout the process of this purchase.
- Maintained constant communication with the buyer to make sure escrow was running smoothly.
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $750,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,100 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring or selling a restaurant property? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.