SIG brokers handled the transaction for a medical center in Florida, bringing in multiple offers and overcoming timing issues with consistent communication and diligence.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top NNN listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Kaveh Ebrahimi, along with co-brokers Chris Naylon, Zach Martin, and Preston Abnos, were able to successfully bring in multiple offers for a medical center in Gainesville, Florida.
- North Florida Regional Medical – Gainesville, FL
- Property Type: Medical Facility
- Deal Source: Recurring Client
- Client Type: Developer
- List Price: $3,246,000
- Closing CAP Rate: 5.85%
- The seller’s attorney was extremely slow and had very delayed responses and timing
- Due to seller’s attorney being difficult to work with, there was tension because the buyer’s broker felt we were not communicating expediently
- Leveraged connections and marketing to bring in multiple offers right in the beginning
- Overcame timing challenges by diligently keeping up on emails and follow-up
- Placed client goal as a top priority, the buyer was easy to work with and ready to close
- Closed the day after the attorney drew up all the documents
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a medical property for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.