SIG brokers successfully handled the transaction on an AutoZone location for sale in Midland, TX, closing the deal despite the property being under construction during marketing the listing.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Max Freedman with co-brokers John Kerr, Matson Kane and Elan Sieder successfully closed the transaction on an under-construction AutoZone property in TX.
- AutoZone, Midland, TX
- Property Type: Automotive
- Client Type: Recurring SIG Client, Developer
- Price: $2,445,000
- Challenge 1: The building was under construction while marketing the listing.
- Placed client goal as a top priority.
- Leveraged connections and marketing to get property under contract before it hit the market.
- Closed 55 days from PSA execution.
- Closed 10 bips off proposed list price.
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $750,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,100 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring or selling an AutoZone for sale or other automotive property? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.