SIG brokers handled the transaction on a Kohl’s triple net lease portfolio containing 4 different properties across 2 states.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG brokers Chris Sands and Clifton McCrory were able to bring in a double-digit number of offers on this Kohl’s portfolio through consistent marketing and investor outreach efforts.
- Kohl’s: Chillicothe, OH; Noblesville, IN; Centerville (Dayton), OH; Findlay, OH
- Property Type: Big Box
- Client Type: Recurring SIG Client
- Price: $33,000,000
- CAP Rate: 7.25% (Learn More About Net Lease CAP Rates)
- Challenge 1: Kohl’s didn’t have a strong reputation over the past 18 months, so educating the buyer pool on the investment opportunity of the portfolio was key
- Challenge 2: Pricing the portfolio was tricky because there were very few big box or Kohl’s comps that had sold recently
- Leveraged connections and marketing to bring in the right buyer, generating a double-digit number of offers, both for singular properties and the full portfolio
- Educated the buyer pool on the investment opportunity
- Placed client goal as a top priority
- Sold very close to asking price
- SIG consistently called on their network of investors to bring in offers
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a big box property for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.