SIG brokers handled the transaction from a referring broker for a Dollar General NNN property in Springfield, OH.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG lead broker Elan Sieder, along with co-broker Todd Lewis, managed a referral transaction of a Dollar General location in OH.
- Dollar General: Springfield, OH
- Property Type: Discount/Dollar Store
- Client Type: Referral
- Price: $1,663,226
- Closing CAP: 6.85%
- Challenge 1: Communicating through the referring broker added an element of confusion until SIG established roles with the seller, attorneys, and escrow.
- Challenge 2: Buyer had a massive exchange in process, so they were initially slow to respond. Once PSA was executed, things went smoothly.
- Placed client goal as a top priority
- SIG sold the current seller the property back in 2014, so they were able to leverage their standing with a repeat client
- Sold at 10bips off list price, closing 38 days from PSA execution
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a discount/dollar store for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.