SIG brokers managed the transaction on a new development early education center in MO, overcoming insurance issues and new construction costs to secure a buyer.
Working with SIG net lease brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Chris Naylon, along with co-brokers Max Freedman, Elan Sieder, Kaveh Ebrahimi, Zach Martin, and Preston Abnos, were able to successfully overcome insurance issues and construction costs to bring in a buyer on an early education property in Missouri.
- Little Sunshine Playhouse – O’Fallon, MO
- Property Type: Early Education Center
- Deal Source: Recurring Client
- Client Type: Developer
- List Price: $6,285,714
- There was a minor issue with insurance
- Construction costs were higher than anticipated
- Sold 50 bips off list price and closed under 60 days from PSA execution
- Past SIG successes created a repeat client, and this is the third property SIG has sold for the client
- Leveraged existing relationships with outside broker
- Resolved the insurance issue to move deal forward
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a daycare property for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.