SIG brokers handled the transaction for a Starbucks property in Goose Creek (Charleston), SC.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG lead broker Amanda Reeves and co-broker Doug Roland were able to overcome challenges and meet client goals while handling the transaction on a Starbucks for sale in Goose Creek (Charleston), SC.
- Starbucks: Goose Creek (Charleston), SC
- Property Type: Coffee/Fast Food
- Client Type: Developer, Referral
- Price: $1,864,078
- Closing CAP: 5.15%
- Challenge 1: There were high client expectations in this deal, specifically they wanted to stay very close to 5% CAP rate
- Challenge 2: Working with the buyer was challenging at times
- Placed client goal as a top priority
- Closed with a 5.15% CAP rate that was very close to the client’s expectations
- Communicated consistently to keep the client happy and move the deal forward
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a fast food property for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.