SIG brokers handled a transaction on a California AutoZone NNN for sale, meeting seller expectations and bringing in a buyer who wanted to add an automotive property to their investment portfolio.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG co-brokers John Cigliano and Adam Scherr were able to successfully find the right buyer, while meeting seller expectations, on an automotive property.
- AutoZone Oakley, CA
- Property Type: Automotive
- Price: $1,815,000
- Cap Rate: 4.95%
- Client Wanted a 5% CAP With Only 2 Years Left in the Term
- Challenging Seller Expectations
- Placed Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- SIG Extended the Lease and Closed at a 4.95%
- Utilized Relationship With AutoZone to Negotiate New Lease Extension, Making Client’s Goals Achievable
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in speaking with an Autozone NNN advisor for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles transactions for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in the automotive niche. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process, you need dedicated net lease advisors. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.