SIG brokers handled the transaction on a Sonic NNN lease, a fast food restaurant in San Antonio, TX, selling for $125,000 above list price, days after hitting the market.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Will Schuhmacher, along with co-brokers Max Freedman and Elan Sieder, were able to sell a fast food restaurant within days of the listing hitting the market, for well over the asking price.
- Sonic NNN in San Antonio, TX
- Property Type: Fast Food
- Price $1,350,000.00
- Seller and Tenant Were Adversarial
- Seller Became Unresponsive After Tenant Exercised RoFR
- Placed Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Adhered to Timelines in Lease and Used Seller Assistant and Title Company as Go-Betweens to Get Answers
- Sold For $125k Above List Price
- Generated Bidding War Amongst 9 Buyers Within Days of Hitting the Market
- Tenant Paid Premium to Purchase Property
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a fast food restaurant for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in the fast food niche. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.