Triple net properties, or NNN properties, are an attractive real estate option for investors looking to expand their portfolios with a variety of property types. NNN leases can be applied to properties like retail, dining, offices, or industrial space. This means that acquiring NNN properties can truly diversify a portfolio with lower risks than other properties. When considering which types of properties to invest in for triple net leases, investors should consider fast food restaurants, such as Taco Bell.
SIG brokers handled the transaction for Taco Bell located in Smyrna, TN, generating multiple offers quickly and closing ahead of schedule.
Working with SIG net lease brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG lead broker Zach Martin, along with co-brokers Kaveh Ebrahimi and Gabe Simpson, generated multiple offers and oversaw a quick, seamless close on a Taco Bell for sale located in TN.
- Taco Bell: Smyrna, TN
- Property Type: Fast Food
- Client Type: Developer
- Price: $1,666,667
- Closing CAP: 4.50%
- This was a fairly seamless deal with minimal challenges
- Placed client goal as a top priority
- Generated multiple offers right when the property hit the market
- Accepted LOI within the first two weeks, and it was a seamless process with a quick, ahead of schedule close
- Leveraged SIG network working with a repeat developer client
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a fast food property for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an NNN investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.