Sands Investment Group is Pleased to Present this Absolute Triple Net NNN Lease Investment Opportunity Located in Champlin, Minnestoa.
- Corporate Guaranteed Absolute Triple Net (NNN) Lease With No Landlord Responsibility
- Excellent Hedge Against Inflation with Annual 1.0% Rental Increases with the Next One Being in June 2019
- Brand New Senior Housing Development Located Across the Street
- Tenant Currently Uses This Facility as a Training Facility
- Tenant has Occupied Location for 15 Years
- New Roof Coating Installed – November 2017
- Lease Option was Renewed in September 2018, Extending the Lease for Five More Years with No Rent Concessions from the Parent Company (Roark Capital / Inspire Brands)
- Bonus Depreciation for Qualified Restaurant Property – Under the New Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, the IRS Allows for Accelerated Deprecation for Qualified Restaurant Property (15 Years Versus 39 Years)
- 2017 Results Show Gross Sales Growth to $2.8M (a 4.5% Increase Over 2016), with Location EBITDA of $126K.
- In 2017 Roark Capital Acquired the BWW Chain, Combining it with Arby’s to Create a New Entity Called Inspire Brands. Roark has a Well-Earned Reputation for Managing and Growing Restaurant Chains, and is Currently Developing a Revamp Program for the BWW Chain. The Current Lease Option Renewal was Executed Under the New Ownership with Roark’s Entity, Inspire Brands.
- Roark Capital and Inspire Brands has Recently Announced that They Hope to Migrate Most Locations into Sports Betting Locations, in Light of the Recent Supreme Court Ruling Overturning PASPA. First Steps were Recently Taken with the Introduction of the BWW Fantasy Football App.
JDS Real Estate Services, Inc. (JDS) in association with Sands Investment Group (SIG)
Read additional thought leadership content from SIG, specializing in absolute triple net lease opportunities