Tenant: Arby’s | Pittsburgh, PA Premises: 3,132 SF Renewal Options: 2 x 5 Years
Lease Expiration: 11/30/2031 Lease Type: Absolute NNN Rental Increases: 7.5% Every 5 Years and At Options
Long Term Absolute Triple Net (NNN) Corporately Guaranteed Lease
Excellent Sales Well Above the National Average for Arby’s
Recently Extended Lease Shows Tenants Long Term Commitment to the Site
7.5% Rental Increases Every 5 Years and At Options
Upside with Additional Income from Billboard
Well Located Within a Strong Retail Corridor Directly Across from a Target Anchored Power Center and Ross Elementary School
Strong Demographics with a 3-Mile Population of 72,232 and High Traffic Counts of Over 35,000 VPD on McKnight Road
In Cooperation with JDS Real Estate Services, Inc. – Lic # RB068057
Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the second largest quick-service sandwich chain in the U.S. with more than 3,400 restaurants in 7 countries. Roark Capital Group acquired the company in July 2011 and owns 81.5% of the company, with The Wendy’s Company owning the other 18.5%. In addition to its classic Roast Beef and Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwiches, Arby’s products also include deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches, Curly Fries and Jamocha Shakes.
There are international locations in four countries outside of the United States: Canada, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
Arby’s was founded in Boardman, Ohio, in July 23, 1964 by Forrest (1922–2008) and Leroy Raffel (1926), owners of a restaurant equipment business who believed there was a market opportunity for a fast food franchise based on a food other than hamburgers. The brothers wanted to call their restaurants “Big Tex,” but that name was already used by an Akron business. Instead, they chose the name “Arby’s,” based on R. B., the initials of Raffel Brothers. The Raffel brothers opened the first new restaurant in Boardman, Ohio, just outside of Youngstown, on July 23, 1964. They initially served only roast beef sandwiches, potato chips and soft drinks.
The Arby’s brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences®. Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft™ with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s Fast Crafted® restaurant services feature an unique blend of quick-serve speed combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual.