SIG brokers handled a 1031 exchange transaction for a client who needed an investment property to purchase in the Discount/Dollar Store niche.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG lead broker Todd Lewis and co-broker Elan Sieder were able to successfully complete a 1031 exchange deal for an investor client purchasing a Family Dollar NNN.
- Family Dollar Corpus Christi, TX
- Deal Type: 1031 Exchange Buyer
- Property Type: Discount/Dollar Store
- Price: $1,976,000
- Major Title Issues—Deed Error Did Not Include the Parking Lot of the Store
- Resolving Title Issue Took Almost 2 Months; Challenging to Keep the Buyer Patient
- Deal Timing Was Essential
- Placed Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Completed a 1031 Exchange For the Client
- Client Was Originally Inquiring About a Different Listing That SIG Was Able to Cross-Sell
- Seller Was a Developer SIG Works With Frequently and SIG Created Value By Bringing Them a Buyer on a Property Listed With Another Broker
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in speaking with a family dollar net lease advisor for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles transactions for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in this niche. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.