SIG brokers handled a deal for a recurring investor who wanted to acquire a triple net property in the automotive niche for their portfolio.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to successfully diversify your investment portfolio. Lead SIG broker Chris Sands, along with co-brokers Max Freedman and Dan Hoogesteger, successfully and quickly closed a deal on a non-traditional automotive retail location in Houston, Texas.
- Service King Houston, Texas
- Client Type: Buyer
- Property Type: Automotive
- Price: $3,900,000
- Achieved Aggressive Cap Rate
- Quick Closing
- Generated Multiple Offers
- Non-Traditional Retail Location
- New Concept
- Place Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Help Client Secure Appropriate Financing
- Negotiate Non-Traditional Deals
- Review and Assist with Title, Survey and Environmental Hurdles
- Over $4,000,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $600,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,700 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in diversifying your portfolio by adding a non-traditional property type such as an automotive retail location? SIG knows exactly how to handle financing for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio, however unconventional. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.