SIG brokers handled the transaction for a large Safeway NNN lease in Santa Rosa, finding a new buyer quickly when nearby wildfires caused an existing deal in escrow to fall through.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts-and creative solutions in times of natural disaster. In this deal, lead SIG broker Dan Hoogesteger, along with co-broker Andrew Chana, were able to successfully find a new buyer for the large grocery property after California wildfires nearby caused an existing buyer to back out on the last day of their contingency. The second time around, the transaction was seamless, and escrow closed quickly.
- Safeway – Santa Rosa, CA
- Property Type: Grocery
- Price: $26,500,000
- Nearby Wildfires Threatened the Property
- Property Was in Escrow Only to Have it Cancelled on Day of Contingency Removal
- Due to Being in Escrow, the Property Hadn’t Been Marketed in Months
- Placed our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Excellent Marketing Strategies
- Creative Solutions to Sell the Portfolio Near Asking Price, with an Easy Escrow Despite Natural Disasters
- Review and Assist with Title, Survey, and Environmental Hurdles
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a large grocery portfolio for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in the sought-after grocery niche. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.