SIG brokers handled a new deal and loan for a recurring client by helping the developer secure financing quickly to compete successfully for a sought-after, big box retail location in South Carolina.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way for developers to acquire the highly sought-after, big box locations they want to add to their investment portfolios. Lead SIG broker Dan Hoogesteger, along with co-brokers, Andrew Chana and Chris Sands, successfully led one of SIG’s recurring clients through an acquisition of a big box retail location, up against multiple bids.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club, Summerville, SC
- Recurring Client as Deal Source; Client is a Developer
- Buyer Type: Private Owner
- Financing Type: New Loan
- Price: $16,705,000
- Escrow Was Delayed
- Challenging Retailer
- Deal Completed With Collaboration Across Several Offices in Santa Monica, CA and Charleston, SC
- Place Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Help Recurring Client Secure Appropriate Financing for the Large Big Box Retail Location, Against Multiple Offers
- Review and Assist with Title, Survey and Environmental Hurdles
- Over $4,000,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $600,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,700 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in a lucrative NNN investment on a big box retail location? SIG handles new loans for investors and developers who are looking to add big box retail locations to their portfolios, and moves fast to ensure offers are strong in multiple bid scenarios. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.