SIG broker handled an NNN property deal between a private seller and a private buyer who wanted to add multiple convenience stores to their portfolio in one transaction.
Working with a SIG net lease broker is the best way to maximize opportunity during a portfolio acquisition of new properties and handle complex, private, multi-location transactions. Lead SIG broker Josh Kim successfully led one of SIG’s private clients through a multi-location convenience store acquisition triple net lease in Texas.
- Texas 4 Store Convenience Store Portfolio
- Private Investor
- Private Owner
- Price: $7,258,824
- All Cash Financing
- 4-Store Portfolio
- Complicated Private Transaction (Private Owner and Seller)
- Deal Timing Was Essential
- Place Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Help Client Secure Appropriate Financing For the Large Acquisition Price of a 4-Store Portfolio
- Review and Assist with Title, Survey and Environmental Hurdles
- Over $4,000,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $600,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,700 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a convenience store portfolio with multiple locations included in the deal? SIG handles private acquisitions and deals including multiple locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire specific NNN properties. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.