SIG brokers handled a transaction for recurring developer client who wanted to break into a growing investment market, seeking a CVS NNN property for sale to add their portfolio.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG co-brokers Elan Sieder and Adam Scherr were able to successfully find the right buyer for a sought-after drug store by leveraging their marketing techniques and extensive network of investors.
- CVS Drugstore – Katy, TX
- Deal Type: Recurring Client, Developer
- Property Type: Drug Store
- Price: $5,550,000
- Cap Rate: 4.75%
- Property Generated A Lot of Interest Immediately
- Buyer Needed to Extend Their Financing Contingency
- Underlying Title Issue Delayed Closing For a Few Days
- Placed Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Overcame Challenges For a 4.75% CAP and Full-Price Offer
- SIG Marketing and Connections Led to Multiple Offers
- Property Under Contract Within a Week of Marketing
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in a CVS for sale that will yield consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles transactions for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in the drug store niche. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.