Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG lead broker Rahill Lakhani, along with co-broker David Choi, was able to sell this Starbucks property fast and over the initial price offer.
- Starbucks, Canton, GA
- Property Type: Fast Food
- Client Type: Private Owner
- Price: $2,025,000
- CAP: 6.40%
- Challenge 1: Buyer dropped out halfway through the PSA with an above price offer, increasing the seller’s expectation.
- Challenge 2: Seller was in a time crunch to reinvest during a pandemic.
- Built a strong relationship with the client and held their hand throughout the entire process.
- Very quickly found a replacement buyer with the same deal terms.
- Went above the price offer.
- Closed in under 60 days.
- Over $5,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $800,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,800 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America 2020
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019-2021
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2019, 2017-2021
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
Interested in acquiring a fast food property for sale to add consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches, including ones like Starbucks for sale. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.