SIG brokers handled a new loan for a recurring developer client who wanted to acquire a casual dining property as part of their investment portfolio, but the seller needed to wait 6 months to close on the deal for tax purposes.
When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and creative solutions. In this deal, lead SIG broker Max Freedman was able to successfully negotiate a deal on a casual dining property between the seller and the buyer, where the buyer was willing to stay in escrow for 6 months due to seller tax implications.
- Taco Cabana Greensville, Texas
- Client Type: Recurring Client-Merchant Developer
- Property Type: Casual Dining
- Price: $1,772,992.50
- Net Lease Cap Rate: 5.22%
- Found a Local Buyer Willing to Sit in Escrow For 6 Months
- Didn’t Ask For the Rent Credit
- Achieved an Aggressive Market Cap Rate
- Deal Financing: All Cash
- Ground Lease That Was Under Construction While We Were Marketing
- Seller Needed to Close 6 Months Later Due to Tax Implications and Didn’t Want to Give Up Rent During That Timeframe
- Deal Timing Was Unconventional
- Place Our Client’s Priorities First in Negotiations
- Excellent Marketing Strategies
- Help Client Secure Appropriate Financing
- Creative Solutions to Meet Client Needs
- Review and Assist with Title, Survey and Environmental Hurdles
- Over $4,000,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $600,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,700 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a casual dining restaurant lease for consistent returns in your investment portfolio or selling a triple net property under unique circumstances? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in the casual dining niche, and they can work out custom deals to meet your needs, as a buyer or a seller.