SIG brokers were able to bring in more than 12 offers on a childcare center in Cary, North Carolina, overcoming environmental site issues and low enrollment with buyer education and marketing.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Chris Sands, along with co-broker Andrew Ackerman, was able to successfully communicate the strength of the deal and bring in 12 offers on a childcare property, in spite of flooding issues at the site and low enrollment in the center.
- Rainbow Childcare Center, Cary, NC (Oceana Place)
- Deal Source: Recurring Client
- Client Type: Developer
- Property Type: Early Education Facility Net Lease
- Price: $1,230,769
- The site had flooding issues
- Enrollment at the childcare center was very low
- Buyer education on investment strength of property produced more than 12 offers
- Overcame major landslide/flooding issues on the site
- Came out of contract and back under accepted LOI in 24 hours
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 1,900 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a childcare center for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a net lease real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.