SIG brokers successfully handled the transaction on a 2-tenant medical office in KY, meeting the seller’s non-negotiable pricing expectations.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, lead SIG broker Amanda Reeves with co-brokers Clifton McCrory and Chris Sands closed the transaction on a 2-tenant medical office property in Kentucky.
- Aspen Dental and VisionWorks, Georgetown, KY
- Property Type: Medical Office, Commercial Property
- Client Type: Recurring SIG Client, Developer
- Price: $3,266,667
- CAP: 6.75%
- Challenge 1: The seller had no room for flexibility on their price.
- Placed client goal as a top priority.
- Patiently worked with the seller, who was not flexible on their pricing.
- Stayed attentive and respectful of the client’s goals.
- Achieved 6.75% CAP rate for a 2-tenant center with 7 years left in a tertiary market.
- Over $4,700,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $800,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,200 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a medical office property? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a triple net real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase commercial real estate in KY, to round out their investment portfolio.