SIG brokers handled the transaction on a Burger King location in SC, successfully negotiating between the buyer and franchisee for a quick close.
Working with SIG brokers is the best way to leverage top net lease listings, lending, and marketing efforts. In this deal, SIG lead broker Doug Roland, along with co-brokers Max Freedman, Amanda Reeves and Matson Kane, handled the transaction for a Burger King property in South Carolina and negotiated successfully with the buyer and franchisee for a quick close.
- Burger King: Manning, SC
- Property Type: Fast Food
- Client Type: Developer
- Price: $2,285,700
- Closing CAP: 6.13%
- Challenge 1: The franchisee operating location is fairly new
- Challenge 2: The franchisee has very aggressive expansion plans
- Placed client goal as a top priority
- Negotiated with the buyer and franchisee, demonstrating location sales (which are stellar) and sold buyer on franchisee’s vision of expanding their holdings from 9 to 25 locations over the next 2 years
- Through diligent marketing and follow-up, SIG obtained offer within 2 weeks of listing and sold only 13 bips off list price
- Quick escrow; the deal closed 40 days from PSA execution
- Over $4,500,000,000 in Closed Transactions
- Over $700,000,000 in Active Inventory
- Over 2,100 Transactions in 48 States
- Focused on Creative Marketing
- Net Lease Industry Leader
- Real Estate Forum Influencers in Net Lease 2019
- SC25 Fastest Growing Companies, 2017 & 2018
- Real Estate Forum Names SIG to Its List of Commercial Real Estate’s Fastest-Growing Companies, 2016 & 2015
- CoStar Power Broker Top Firm Awards, 2017 & 2016
Interested in acquiring a fast food property for consistent returns in your investment portfolio? SIG handles new loans on locations for clients who are seeking to expand their portfolio and acquire NNN properties in all different niches. When the goal is growing an investment portfolio with specific properties, you can’t trust a typical real estate agency to walk you through the process. SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with a wealth of experience helping clients find, secure, and purchase properties to round out their investment portfolio.